About This Product:
Fruity to taste, the nutritional qualities of Herbal honey vary depending on the herbs grown in the region where it’s collected. The relationship does not stop there - these wild herbs (chamomile, mint and oregano to name some) also influence the honey’s colour and overall sweetness.
Take herbal honey any way you like, all year round – our favourite way to have it is by dissolving it in tea or warm milk. A go-to for the common cold and sore throat, it’s also used to ease down inflammation in the gastrointestinal tract. Linden honey tastes great in tea!
- Region: Bulgaria
- Price range: mid, mid-high, high, exclusive
- Colour: medium (it depends on the season and the composition)
- Crystallization: medium
- Taste: fruity (it depends on the season and the composition)
- Sweetness: medium (it depends on the season and the composition)
- Most suitable for: Regular consumption throughout the year and prophylactic general healing
Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight or heat. Not recommended for infants under the age of 12 months.
100% Pure Organic Herbal Honey. Free from any preservatives, artificial flavouring and colouring.