About This Product:
Magical as it seems, Linden trees were seen as mystical in ancient times. Its honey, collected from its blossoms has a uniquely distinctive taste. Sweet without being overbearingly so, Linden honey has what some would describe as a minty and bitter aftertaste.
A go-to for the common cold and sore throat, it’s also used to ease down inflammation in the gastrointestinal tract. Linden honey tastes great in tea!
- Region: Bulgaria
- Price range: mid, mid-high, high, exclusive
- Colour: light (white to pale yellow or greenish)
- Crystallization: quick
- Taste: earthy (woody with a hint of mint, balsamic and camphor aroma)
- Sweetness: very sweet (sometimes with a touch of bitterness)
- Most suitable for: Before sleep. It hаѕ саlmіng еffесt аnd іѕ bеnеfісіаl uроn ѕtrеѕѕ, nеrvоuѕ tеnѕіоn аnd mеntаl dіѕоrdеrѕ.
Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight or heat. Not recommended for infants under the age of 12 months.
100% Pure Organic Linden Honey. Free from any preservatives, artificial flavouring and colouring.